Want bang for your buck? Boost may well be the thing for you!
Adding a Turbo or Supercharger to a stock naturally-aspirated engine has made a comeback in recent years due largely to the increased quality of the alloys and machining used in modern engines. In the past, boosting would dramatically shorten engine life due to the extreme temperature and pressure created by the power adder, but modern engines produced with modern materials provide considerable overdesign, thus boosting is no longer a serious reliability concern.
Harrop Superchargers inject power and torque into real performance
• Exhilarating yet totally affordable supercharger packages, representing exceptional value and total reliability.
• Awesome low end – mid range torque and power that just keeps building.
• All kits are DIY bolt on and come complete with fully detailed installation instructions to reduce costly fitment charges.
• Full telephone/email support for installers and tuners.
• Intercooled variants available for most kits.
• Reach peak performance from your engine whilst maintaining long term engine and drive line durability.
• Stealth performance that fits under most standard hood profiles.
• Full 12 month/20,000km warranty*
Vortech superchargers operate on fundamental and proven turbomachinery principles, first described by Euler’s turbomachinery equation developed in the 18th Century. This principle states that the work imparted to a fluid by an impeller is related to the change in angular momentum of the fluid.
From these humble beginnings, the centrifugal compressor has evolved and found its way to becoming the most efficient and reliable means for delivering charge air at high pressures. Vortech has developed its line of centrifugal superchargers to a performance level that clearly establishes Vortech as the performance and technology leader in aftermarket supercharging.
Here’s where the rubber meets the road. Vortech’s compressor stages are highly evolved, thoroughly tested designs, resulting from more than 15 years of experience and thousands of production supercharger units. A simple visual examination clearly shows the difference. All Vortech compressors incorporate sophisticated impeller designs, coupled to a vaneless diffuser, with a progressive scroll, or volute exit stage. Impellers employ advanced aerodynamic features such as optimized inducer blading, splitters, and in some cases, exit rake and backsweep… all depending on the particular pressure/flow objectives. Rather than a simple change of blower speed to effect different models, each Vortech supercharger is optimized aerodynamically so that best performance is attained for a specific vehicle application.
Vortech Superchargers – Centrifugal Superchargers – The power of Vortech.